LAKSHADWEEP HONEYMOON PACKAGE
Lakshadweep is a tropical archipelago of 36 atolls and coral reefs in the Laccadive Sea, off the coast of Kerala, India. Not all of the islands are inhabited, and only a few are open to visitors (permits required). Kavaratti, one of the more developed islands, is home to dozens of mosques, including the ornately decorated Ujra Mosque, as well as Kavaratti Aquarium, showcasing regional fish, shark and coral species
About The Tour
• Welcome drink on Arrival
• Airport pickup and drop at Agatti island
• Breakfast , Lunch ,Dinner , Evening Tea or Coffee
• Standard Air Condition - Beach Facing room
• Agatti Island Tour
• Thinnakara& Bangaram Island
• Kalpitty Island Signature Sightseeing with glass bottom rides
• Items of personal nature like Laundry, Mineral Water, Excess Baggage, Itinerary changes etc.
• Any meals other than previously agreed upon
• Tipping / Gratitude for Driver & Guide
• Any items not mentioned in Cost Include
• Any changes in the statutory taxes or rates after booking.
• Alcohol consumption is prohibited
Detailed Day Wise Itinerary
On arrival at Agatti Airport, guests will be guided to the Holiday Home by our representative. They will receive a warm reception including a welcome drink! An executive will be present to answer any &After exploring or relaxing using any of the Holiday Home amenities, guests can enjoy a customized traditional meal. In the evening, after tea they will be taken for a guided tour of the island including the a beautiful beach surrounded by a Blue Lagoon and a Fish hatchery. Upon returning , the guests will be served with dinner at the beach all questions regarding the facilities available at the Holiday Home.
This is a day exclusively for exploring the Bangaram and Thinnakara islands. A special boat from Agatti will take guests to the Thinakkara Islands. Guests will then be introduced to a variety of adventurous activities. They will then be taken to the Bangaram Islands, where an array of watersports and other land activities await them. By sunset, guests will be taken back to Agatti mainland.
Guests will be introduced to a variety of adventurous activities. In the evening they will be escorted to nearby rocky island, commonly known as Kalpitty. And also they will be provided with glass bottom rides in Kalpitty Island.
This day they can explore island Agatti island, They can also engage in water sports activities at water sports centre they can pay for which ever activates they want to experience like ship wreck snorkeling, turtle watch, Dolphin watch, Scuba diving, and many more.
Guests will be served a delicious traditional breakfast. Staff will escort them to their return vehicle and bid farewell till their next getaway
4 NIGHTS / 5 DAYS
- Location : AGATTI/ BANGARAM/THINNAKARA/ KALPITTY
Help & Support
Call Us Now
1800 27000 50
© 2018 - LANETTE TOURS AND TRAVELS PVT. LTD - All Right Reserved | By Creatives@